A humectant naturally found in skin that helps it maintain a soft, moisturised, healthy look. Used topically in combination with other emollients and antioxidants, it has been shown to be very effective at restoring the skin.
Glycerine’s skin benefits are numerous, but it primarily serves to hydrate skin and help it hold on to moisture. Glycerine’s benefits also include:
• Helping to shield skin from environmental sources of irritation.
• Working with emollients and oils to make dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
• Fortifying and strengthening skin’s precious moisture barrier.
• Enhancing the penetration of other ingredients into skin’s uppermost layers.
• Improving skin’s resiliency and youthful look.
Glycerin can be used on all types of skin including oily skin. Research has shown that glycerine mimics what’s known as skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF), which is why it’s compatible with all skin types, of all ages.
Glycerin can be found in a variety of skincare formulations, including body washes, lotions, oils and creams.
Glycerin is relevant for body and face use due to it’s long history of safe use, and it’s non-allergenic properties. It helps to keep your skin beautifully soft and supple, whilst providing increased hydration to the skin.
• Tough Hands for Her
• Tough Hands
• Foot & Heel Balm Plus
• Roll On Heel Balm
• Tough Scrub
• VE+ Vitamin E Cream