DU’IT Baby Body Moisturiser
Discover our baby body moisturiser: A newborns skin is delicate and loses moisture up to nearly two times faster than an adult. Harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances and environmental influences can cause newborn skin irritation, dryness, chaffing and rashes. Don’t worry though – this is common during a babies first year.
With DU’IT Baby Body Moisturiser, you can hydrate and support your baby’s skin natural moisture balance. Using only the kindest ingredients, our product is made with nourishing naturally derived ingredients and calming certified organic oils – natural blend of olive oil*, Soybean*, Aloe Vera* and Tapioca Starch.
When applied, DU’IT Baby Body Moisturiser immediately forms a long lasting protective barrier on your baby’s skin, which protects their body’s natural oils that protect their skin. This is what keeps their skin silky smooth and healthy.
We recommend you use DU’IT Baby Body Moisturiser after bath time to revitalize their skin, as a calming massage before bedtime to ensure they have a peaceful sleep, or anytime when your baby’s skin is dry. Our ultra gentle formula is great to use on your baby anytime – day or night.
DU’IT Baby Body Moisturiser is available in an easy to dispense 100ml tube that fits so nicely into your nappy bag, making it super easy when you are travelling.
Made with high quality certified organic oils and real natural plant extracts, we are committed to:
- Paraben, phenoxyethanol or phthalates FREE
- Petrolatum, mineral oil, soap and sulphate FREE
- Alcohol* FREE
- Sorbolene FREE
- Artificial fragrance FREE
- Enriched with high quality organic oils (natural blend of apricot, avocado and calming evening primrose oils) to sooth and moisturise dry skin
- Based on a natural emulsifying system for mildness (olive oil and lactylate)
- Contains Sodium PCA, a component of the skins own natural moisturising function (NMF), together with Panthenol, for effective but mild moisture retention
- Ultra gentle formula provides long lasting protective barrier on the baby skins to protect their natural oils
Midwife Jodie Warburton explains some tips on how you can make bed time easier for you and your bub, and increase the amount of quality sleep time for everyone. Read More.